Forums

Forum Home > Which Martial Art do you practice and what makes it the best for you? > JUN FAN JEET KUNE DO/ Kali/ Panuntukan/ Silat

rhiandro

what makes my art different is the economy of motion real life application. Jeet Kune Do was created by the late Bruce Lee and passed it on to Guru Dan inosanto. Basically Jun Fan is the base system of JKD.

Kali- Kali, arnis or escrima. This particular art i also practice. It has the most complete system of what you need. Founded by our ancestors which is traced back to the philippine history and its good for blending Jeet Kune Do.

Silat- Is the native arts from indonesia and its a dangerous system as well. Hand and foot coordination with some deadly hand to hand systems.

SURVIVAL SOLUTIONS JKD/KALI/SILAT/PANUNTUKAN/OFT Dubai UAE

April 19, 2011 at 8:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Zen Do Ka Singapore
Site Owner

Hi Rhian. Did Guru Joselito's and your replacement certificates arrive?

--

Peter A. Robertson

Instructor

Zen Do Ka Elite Freestyle Karate, Kickboxing & Mixed Martial Arts

[email protected]

phone 9681 1927

OFFICIAL ZENDOKA WEBSITE

http://zendokai-karate-kickboxing.com

March 19, 2012 at 3:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rhiandro

hello Sensei Peter, its been awhile.. yes ithink Guru Joey received it already together with mine. How are things with you? I have busy with work and private trainings lately.

--

rhiandro

July 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

riad badache

jkd kali and all inosanto's system unified are the evolution of martial arts who want sport  like muay thai or savate or kali or shoot

or who ant defense system

or martial form or culture this is for mee the gool 

for all persons mens or womens for diferent ages

September 21, 2016 at 10:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Visitors

Videos

381 views - 0 comments
357 views - 0 comments

Super Share

Share on Facebook